Exam Announcements (Fall 2012):
Grading Completed and Submitted
I've completed the grading and will post the essay questions on the web site soon. You will be able to pick up your bluebooks after the grades have been approved by the Dean's Office and posted by the Records Office. The scores range from a high of 73/100 (A+) to a low of 39/100 (B-).
Assignment for First Week: Residence & Source Jurisdiction
McIntyre, International Taxation.
- Part 1, Chapters 1-5 (Jurisdiction to Tax)
- Part 2, Chapters 6-10 (Taxation of Foreigners)
- Part 3, Chapters 11-15 (Source Rules)
- Part 4, Tax Treaties Materials
- Part 5, Chapters 18-20 (Foreign Tax Credit)
- Part 6, Chapter 22 (Transfer Pricing)
- Part 7 Chapters 25-29 (Controlled Foreign Corporations)
- How to play Hopscotch: Rules, Rules2, Video Link